Thank you for your interest in joining the Health Brigade team. Health Brigade offers competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity to effect positive change in our community every day.
To be considered for any advertised position, applicants must submit at minimum a résumé and cover letter. If additional items are required, they will be specified in the job posting. Be sure to indicate in your cover letter the specific position for which you are applying.
HEALTH BRIGADE IS PROUD TO BE AN INCLUSIVE ORGANIZATION
Health Brigade does not discriminate in hiring practices, services or policy with regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Health Brigade is seeking a highly personable and reliable individual for a part-time receptionist position. This position is the first point of contact for the clients of the Mental Health & Wellness Department. Looking for receptionist for afternoon/evening hours (4pm-8pm Monday – Thursday). Salary: $12/hour
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Dependable and punctual with a can-do attitude
- Courteous, empathetic and understanding of the diverse populations that we serve
- Ability to interact with staff, volunteers, and clients in a gracious and receptive manner
- Eagerness to represent Health Brigade with professionalism by way of communication and appearance
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, volunteers, and clients verbally and in writing
- Basic office skills including telephone, fax, email, and Microsoft Office Products
- Capable of handling stressful situations in a professional manner
- Conversational Spanish speaker preferred
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience in relevant clerical work involving contact with the public
- High School or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Processing payments
- Performing clerical work
- Providing information assistance to clients
- Routing calls & visitors to appropriate program staff
- Taking and return calls
- Related data entry work as required
- Attendance at occasional staff meetings (Friday mornings)
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.